Safety is Our Number One Priority
We respect the levels of safety outlined by each organization we service. We acknowledge that they all have one common goal, which is to protect their property, employees, the public, and most important, the environment. We fully understand the strict rules and regulations outlined by our customers, and that is why we enforce the same policies and procedures to all of our employees and sub-contractors. With extensive training that focuses on our commitment to safety, we perform daily risk assessments, not only in our own locations, but also at our customer’s facilities. PSL is proud to say we hold a zero % service failure record and an excellent safety rating, with no incidents to date.
You must ensure that your residential, commercial or industrial property meets regulatory safety standards during the transportation, excavation or demolition phase. Know that all phases of services are performed with data from risk assessments and online safety evaluations, as well as implementation of contractor orientations, contractor polices and more. We want to do our part to keep the public, our employees and the environment safe before, during and after the completion of a contracted project.
Benefit from Our Certification and Reliability
PAR’s Services Ltd is a member of BCTA and uses only COR certified employees. Our team takes the steps necessary to perform requested services to the highest safety standards, as laid out in current safety regulations and law. We follow best practices in all aspects of a service, whether it be for excavation, demolition and deconstruction, bulk contract tracking, bulk belt trailer division, construction aggregates and organic oil sales, marine barge, hazardous waste transport, bulk trans- load operations or fleet operations. We serve the excavation needs of customers in the Greater Vancouver region of British Columbia.
PSL believes in safety first. Be aware of the steps we take to make sure your project fulfills all safety expectations.
Our safety measures include:
- First and foremost, the safety of our employees, public and the environment
- COR Certified
- Members of PICS and Avetta an online supply chain risk management portal
- Members of BCTA
- Performance of risk assessments before commencing any job
- Conducting onsite safety evaluations
- Working with commercial customers to ensure all of our employees follow their strict onsite contractor policies
- Our employees all have a minimum level 1 industrial first aid certificate
- Performs periodic ride along with drivers
- Performing onsite contractor orientations at all customer sites if applicable
Contact an experienced associate at PAR’s Services Ltd today for an expert site assessment consultation.