Certified Operators and Newer Model Equipment
There are no bones to be made about it. Large volume trucking, transload services, marine barge loading & unloading and excavation projects require bringing out the big toys to complete a requested service. However, only experienced and qualified heavy equipment professionals should handle large-size equipment used in our projects such as Dump Trucks, Wheel Loaders or Excavators. Equipment used in any project needs to be appropriately maintained and handled by professionals that understand how each piece of operating equipment works, best handling practices and how to apply British Columbia specific safety regulations at every stage of the process. Our mandate at PAR’s Services Ltd is to purchase equipment that is not only fuel efficient, lightweight, has GPS tracking, has back up cameras and alarms, but also meets all EPA emissions standards required in Canada & The United States.
Stay Safe, On Schedule and Save Money with Our Fleet
Those that risk using old models, apply inadequate maintenance procedures and allow poorly trained individuals to handle excavating equipment increase the chance of onsite excavation and construction delays, fines and injury to employees and the public. Remember that PSL of Richmond British Columbia puts safety first. Our extensive and varied fleets of vehicles are consistently well maintained and ready for service day or night, 24/7. Know that you’re trucking, transload, excavation project will go smoothly with the PAR’s Services Ltd fleet of equipment vehicles.
Select from a wide range of fleet vehicles ready to serve customers in the Greater Vancouver Region of British Columbia.
Our Equipment includes:
- Tandem dump trucks (13 mt payload)
- Tandem dump truck and tandem pony (25 mt payload)
- Tandem Dump Trucks and 4 axle Transfers (39 mt payload)
- Tandem truck and Quad Wagons (40 mt payload)
- Tandem Dump truck and tridem pony (30 mt payload)
- Lightweight highway tractors
- Tridem belt trailers with grain gate (30 mt payload) in Canada
- Quad trucks and Quad belt trailers with grain gate (30 mt payload in US)
- Komatsu 380-7 Front end wheel loader
- Hyundai 760-7 Front end wheel loader
- John Deere 225 zero Tail swing
- Komatsu PC 228 zero tail swing
- John Deere 317 skid steer
- John Deere 318 skid steer
Contact a PAR’s Services Ltd expert today to address your fleet needs.